Working in association with AWA Marketing, our brief was to create a new meetings and events brochure for a 4-star deluxe hotel in Paris and reposition the hotel in its market place and regain lost business. The target audience being international meetings and events buyers.
Our design solution:
- Commission new photography to show the quality of the product and its beautiful period features to best effect.
- Use of sepia for some images, to enhance its period feel and create the right atmosphere.
- Use shapes to draw the reader into the page.
- Simple, stylish typography, as two languages were required.
- Enhance 4-colour images with UV varnish.
- Include a special colour (in this case, gold) throughout to emphasise quality.
- Add a matt lamination for durability.
- 20 per cent increase in bookings in the first 4 months of the brochure’s launch.
- Excellent response from market place to the property.
- The brochure became the standard and benchmark for future brochures within the hotel group.